Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moving on to the next MYP Unit

On Monday, we did our personal reflections. I was very honest with myself, and I had to be harsh on my team members, although not everything was their fault. I think that if I had to redo this project, I would do some parts differently, but some mistakes we made before helped us in other situations. For example, when David wasn't here and we didn't have the clips, we re-uploaded them, and we were able to find our camera number that way. Wednesday was the day we learned about "Commedia dell' Arte". I found it quite amazing how one simple form of theatre could evolve into so many new genres. I also learned the importance of masks that day. Before that lesson, I would have thought that the masks only played a minor part in expressing emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment