Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Commedia Troupe Work Week 1
Finally, our troupes were chosen! I (Tartaglia) worked with Nir (Il Dottore), Thomas (Pierrot) and Carson (Pantalone). There was one little problem with cooperation in the group, but it was fixed in a short period of time. At first, I thought that the mix of characters was quite strange and that it would be hard to work out, but I was wrong. The scenario came to us quite quickly. When our scenarios were ready, we rehearsed, and each rehearsal was a bit different. As we practiced, we figured out loads of ways to improve our scenario, such as adding more lazzis and jokes into it. If I had to redo this week, though, I would have continued to work on the scenario earlier and not waited for my other teammates to start contributing. That way, we would have been able to prepare the scenario sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our group also had some cooperation problems. I'm not going to name any name *cough* Howard *cough* Mollie. Our original idea was pretty complicated so we changed it today. We changed our scenario to secret santa. :D Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed picking our troupes, it was very fun. That little problem stopped us up for a bit.
ReplyDeleteMy group came up with an idea pretty quickly, and it was really easy to work on from there.
ReplyDelete