This is the first time I've ever blogged. At first, we were a bit confused about the setup, but class eventually started to get better. It'll take me FOREVER to get used to this, because I'm a formal writing kind of person. However, I guess this will be quite fun. I'm still not sure if I'll like blogging, but it's worth a try!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my first experience with it as well. Hopefully we find that it is an effective tool for sharing our thoughts and ideas. S0 far it is working for me. How about you?
ReplyDeleteHi Mr. Smeed,
ReplyDeleteI'm still slowly adapting to the idea of blogging. I realized that copying and pasting wasn't possible, so I had to re-type my entries onto the page. Well, back to the drawing board!
-Veronica
Hey veronica. It is my first experience as well. I agree with you. It is working out good for me too.
ReplyDeleteHi Monica,
ReplyDeleteThat's great to hear! I think you're doing better than I am. Let's work together on cutting those paragraphs!
-Veronica
Blogging is going to be so much easier than e-mailing our journals.
ReplyDelete