Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Filming Day 1

We finally began to film, but most of the captured films were ruined, thanks to my shaking hand, a group member's unstoppable blinking and someone else's constant goofing off. At first, we needed to fill in the places we'd film in. Then, we sorted out the ares that each group was using, and we made sure that nobody would interrupt another group's filming. It was hard to work continuously, since the other groups need help with filming, and other groups had to evacuate certain areas to film. It could have been a very productive day if nobody made too many mistakes.
By the way, when the groups were filling in the sheet of paper to say where they would be, I lost my silver mechanical pencil with a black rubber part. Has anyone seen it?

7 comments:

  1. What did you think of the filming process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your group's silent movie about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mr. Smeed,

    This is actually the second time that I've ever filmed. In Grade 5, my class had to film on iMovie to talk about a certain topic on Science. I have to say that this time, my group was more cooperative. It was a bit annoying to be constantly interrupted by mother groups, but I guess my group did that a few times too. It was ocnfusing at first, but it ended up great!

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica,

    My group's movie is about George Bush and Barack Obama competing for the title of student council president. Hope you like it!

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making these silent movies is really fun! I bet the movies are going to turn out great... I can't wait to watch them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stanley,

    I think so too.

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete