Tuesday, September 29, 2009
First Day of Silent Movie Planning
Finally, we began to plan out our silent movies! At first, many groups had about the same idea, but it ended up being completely different for every group. My group was unable to think of an idea until we began to babble about random things. In the end, we came up with a very unique idea with a funny plot and actions easy to express. I look forward to filming the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Need to go into more depth about what you and your group did to come up with your idea. What inspired you?
ReplyDeleteWhy did you think that every group had the same idea?
ReplyDeleteI think that your silent movie will be great!:)
ReplyDeleteHi Mr. Smeed,
ReplyDeleteWell, we had trouble coming up with a unique idea, so we started to chat about random topics. In a way, we were off task, but we weren't. Once I said I hated George Bush Jr., we (I) came up with the idea. The character personalities were based on the first impressions the presidents actually gave in public.
-Veronica
Hi Monica,
ReplyDeleteWell, in that class, I accidentally overheard that many people were doing robbery for their theme. I know it could expand into so many more ideas, but usually the plots are about the same. This was an entry before everyone shared their ideas to the whole class, so I was wrong.
-Veronica
By the way, Monica, thanks for that positive comment!
ReplyDelete-Veronica
Good thing everyone changed their ideas, if every group had the same subject, it would be boring.
ReplyDelete