Monday, October 12, 2009
Silent Film: Finishing Touches & Movie Day
October 13 was a real pain in the neck. Just when it seemed like everything was falling into place, the converting was horrible. It was taking 3 HOURS to finish! Luckily, the outcome was great. All the pauses had stopped, and the movie ran smoothly. I thought I looked like a fool, but at least we enjoyed filming. Then, there was the day that we watched all the other movies. My favorite was the one with the jelly, because the plot was such a small thing enlarged into a funny story! I learned that sometimes, there are many situations in the way, but in the end, every step was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease view my blog for some tips on how to strengthen your posts. I'm glad you enjoyed the project.
ReplyDeleteI find actually watching your own movies was really awkward and it felt weird.
ReplyDeleteI thought I looked really awkward in my movie too, but I guess thats because I'm not used to seeing myself doing that kind of stuff.
ReplyDeleteI really didn't like seeing the flaws in my movie.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mr. Smeed!
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of you. Once I saw myself, I was very embarrassed, because I looked so odd on the big screen. It also felt like my movie was the worst in the class. Don't worry, you're not alone!