Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Commedia Film Week

Our scripts for the film are finally finished! It was nice that on the first try, the script already fit the time requirement. I wasn't completely satisfied with the script ending, but my teammates disagreed. Anyways, we worked on our acting and our expressions. We decided to do the rest of the practicing at home, though. On the filming day, though, I could honestly say that I ruined some of it because I was rushing Mr. Rahman, and I stuttered in the second scene. However, the last scene could have been called perfect, since everyone went through the entire part smoothly. The end of class was just me and my group members rushing to get the iMovie done. In fact, Jessica had to stay after class ended.
This week did not go as I had planned, but it was equally exciting and enjoyable!

4 comments:

  1. Me and Val also had to stay after school to finish our interview, and Val had to miss her math class. We finished early though, and we got to work on Canadia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, Oliver and Carson had SO much editing to do, we had to stay after school and worked until about 2:40. But, afterwards, we got to go make a music video in the forum :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My group was so rushed in the editing and filming that we had to stay behind after school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neumann and I had to film more than once in class so we could get it right.

    ReplyDelete