Monday, November 9, 2009

Presentations and New Play

This week was for the drama presentations! I was nervous at first, as usual. However, as we went through it, the panic disappeared. It was a bit disappointing to realize that many people did not get most of the jokes we had prepared, though. At least it was better than the PowerPoint part. Nobody asked questions for our slideshow, and each time the other groups did it, it was too quick for me to get all the notes. Then, on Friday, I needed to catch up on the scriptwriting for the upcoming play. I would explain the scenario, but that would have to be a surprise. I can't wait for the next project!

2 comments:

  1. You guys did great. I understood all of the jokes you guys prepared. It was funny and I think you guys did a great job. We could tell you were very well rehearsed. In my group, Brayden forgot "HIS" script and it was really annoying passing the paper all over the place. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was nervous the whole way through the presentation and the PowerPoint!

    ReplyDelete