Friday, November 13, 2009
Drama Workshop
Today, there was a workshop for Drama, so our English and Drama classes were reversed. In the workshop, we learned about three main parts of acting: energy, focus and physical awareness. I loved the workshop, because not only were we able to interact in a fun and energetic way, it was also the perfect time for deep thinking and understanding of concepts of theatrical arts. I hope we get to do activities like this in regular Drama classes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also really enjoyed their workshop. You feel so weird at first but then, just like the title of their workshop, "Breaking Borders", we let go and got really loose and people got really energetic and we all had loads of fun! ;D
ReplyDeleteI did not really like the workshop, it was too awkward.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the workshop I thought it was lots of fun to do that sort of activity.
ReplyDelete